Sunday, September 21, 2008

Times are moving Forward

It seems like at times that times are moving faster than they have in the past couple months. I think that mainly it is because there is now things filling my times besides just work. Going to school, and doing things with roomates are keeping me busy. Tonight, I went to a pirate party. It was not that exicting, but all of a sudden they told us that they had to shut it down, because there were to many people. The thing is it was only about a half hour into the "party". But it was all good, my roomates invited some of the ladies over, we played some games, and than we started watching a movie. The ladies had to leave because of curfew, but my roomates and I decided to finish watching the movie. Well, its getting late, i need to hit the hay.

1 comment:

Mark and Kattie said...

Nice to see you have a blog! Sounds like a fun party, too bad it had to end early!