Sunday, October 19, 2008

It is time

I have been thinking lately about things, and I think it is about time I changed my attitude. I think I am about to give dating a chance here at BYU-Idaho. Before i would go on dates because people have usually wanted me to go on dates, and plus I did not want to fall in the typical BYU-I do like a lot of people that attend here. Now I am going to date to see what happens, and if something happens than it does, and i will accept everything that will come. If nothing happens, than i am not suppose to get married at this juncture of my life. So, it is going to be hard for me to break out of my shell, and it is about time since i am nearing 25 years old and haven't had some good friends unless they kinda fell into my lap. Now it is time for me to make friends of my own, and have not because they fall into my lap.

5 comments:

rockymountainhi said...

That sounds like a good idea. Good luck!!!!

rockymountainhi said...

That sounds like a good idea. Good luck!!!!

rockymountainhi said...

That sounds like a good idea. Good luck!!!!

Camberly and Caleb said...

Wow mom and Dad really must think this is a good Idea (3 identical comments). Have fun.

Abominable's Main Squeeze said...

Go for it and HAVE FUN!