Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Its been awhile

It has been awhile since my last posting. It is difficult to find the time to come on here and something that is new and exciting that is happening in my life all the time. I almost done with my undergraduate work. Yet I feel like I am no where closer than I was when i began this starting in January of 2006. Time is sure flying fast, but yet wen i look back on it a lot of things seem like they were awhile ago. There are many references in my life that i would love to remember to all the time. School is filling my mind with things that i still need to do within the next three and a half weeks which i have left in this semester. It doesn't feel like the semester should be over yet, but here i am looking back on how fast it has been. Yet at times it feel like it has been much longer than the regular semester.

2 comments:

rockymountainhi said...

great job Justin.. we were just amazed thinking you have graduated in three years time.. that is very impressive. we are proud of you had all your hard work.. you are a great son!!

Grandmother said...

I decided I would check on the Blog sites and there you are. Aunt Linda said it is blowing and very cold in Rexburg --- below zero. You can be glad you are in Denver. I truly enjoyed being a part of your graduation. It is a great accomplishment. Good to be moving forward.